|Serbian Armed Forces|
|Service branches|| Serbian Army|
|Wars fought|| Serbo-Bulgarian War of 1885|
|Minister of Defense||Božidar Delić|
|Chief of Staff||Nikola Poplašen|
|Fit for military service||~20,250,000|
|Reaching military age annually||???|
|Percent of GDP||???|
The Serbian Armed Forces (Serbian: Војска Србије) is the the official armed service of Serbia. It consists from 20,000,000 battle-ready men and women, who are either conscripts or volunteers, and around 250,000 professional troops.
The Commander-in-Chief is the president of Serbia.
Highest unit of military organization and authority of the military is Serbian General Staff.
The tactical and operational command is separated into the arms, consisting of the the:
Branches of Serbian Armed Forces are:
- the infantry,
- armored units,
- air defense artillery missile units,
- river units,
- electronic reconnaissance and warfare.
Services of Serbian Armed Forces are:
- human resources,
- air reconnaissance and reporting,
- financial and
- meteorological and navigational service.
- construction service.
The military ranks of Serbian military are divided in to four group: general ranks, officer ranks, NCO ranks and soldier ranks. Note that these ranks are for the general arms of Serbian military. The ranks of Navy are listed here.
- Private (Војник)
- Lance Corporal (Разводник)
- Corporal (Десетар)
- Master Corporal (Млађи водник)
- Sergeant (Водник)
- Staff Sergeant (Старији Водник)
- Staff Sergeant 1st class (Старији Водник I класе)
- Warrant Officer (Заставник)
- Warrant Officer 1st class (Заставник I класе)
- Second Lieutenant (Потпоручник)
- Lieutenant (Поручник)
- Captain (Капетан)
- Major (Мајор)
- Lieutenant Colonel (Потпуковник)
- Colonel (Пуковник)
- Brigade General (Бригадни генерал)
- Divisional General (Дивизијски генерал)
- General of the Army (Армијски генерал)
- Vojvoda (Војвода)